The Executive Assistant will provide divisional support to Reyes Beverage Executive team which includes the Division President, VP of Finance, VP of Operations and VP or Sales & Marketing. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, honest and professional; able to work in a confidential manner as required; persistence and a sense of urgency are key.
People or Process Management Responsibility:
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years experience assisting a high-level executive, with at least 6 years administrative or assistant-like experience
- Must demonstrate a high level of confidentiality; integrity is paramount
- Must display an extremely professional and calm demeanor at all times
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently but also work well with others at all levels
- Must possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skills; must have ability to prioritize appropriately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in PowerPoint, Word & Excel.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors or Associates degree
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Provides executive administrative support in various aspects of business affairs
- Manage coordination of executive calendars
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence
- Participate in processing and providing timely accounts payable support
- Performs advanced, diversified and confidential administrative duties
- Construct Executive level presentations
- Responsible for managing meeting and event planning as required
- Must exercise independent judgment and make appropriate decisions without close supervision
- Prepare correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc.
- Respond appropriately and with utmost professionalism to correspondence and memoranda
- Performs other projects or duties as assigned
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: