Reyes Beer Division
The Human Resource Generalist is responsible for assisting the personnel function within the company including the administration of personnel records, compliance with laws and regulations concerning personnel, training, interviewing, special projects, etc.
People or Process Management Responsibility: None
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of recent HR generalist experience, with strong leadership and hands-on capabilities in Employee Relations, Staffing, Client Service, and Performance Management
- Positive, professional demeanor, excellent interpersonal skills and will be able to work as a team
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to balance conflicting points of view, function effectively under pressure and demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness
- Effective communication, written and grammar skills, emphasizing attention to detail
- Proficient with HRIS and MS Office programs; must have intermediate MS Excel skills
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and create improved efficiency
- Excellent follow-up skills with the ability to follow-through to completion
- Track record of success working at a fast pace, and able to adapt to a fluid business environment
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/HRM, PHR or SPHR certification desired
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Develop successful client relationships / business partnerships
- Resolve basic to complex problems by leveraging business / HR knowledge and client relationships
- Anticipate business needs, think proactively and respond appropriately
- Logically organize ideas on issues, develop thorough execution plans and drive process to successful implementation
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, demonstrating a sense of urgency and results orientation
- Other projects or duties as assigned
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: