Reyes Beer Division
Training focused role to prepare employees for an Account Manager position. This could include making daily sales calls, merchandising, and maintain positive relationships with area accounts.
People or Process Management Responsibility:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Internal Candidates: employed with Reyes Holdings minimum of six months
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of sales related experience or internal candidates 6 months as a Merchandiser
- Strong organizational, planning and follow-up skills and the ability to multi task
- Have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an acceptable driving record and valid driver license, and maintain auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by the Company and state law
- Must be 21 years of age or state requirement
- Must be able to work varied hours and days
- Available to work holidays and weekends as business dictates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Route Sales experience
- College Degree
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Conduct relief sales for the sales department
- Take inventory and input customer orders using handheld devices
- Maintain proper inventories and product freshness in all assigned accounts
- May include running merchandising routes, rotate and stock all products
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: